Thank you so much for your prayerful support & generous gifts in 2014 ~ Jan 2015
THANK YOU ON BEHALF OF THE PEOPLE OF BORONGOLE SOUTH, SUDAN
It is God’s people working together, each doing his part,
that has made possible the wonderful developments on the ground in South Sudan.
Because of your support, Jonathan & William Levi arrived in December at a time where the people of Borongole were being tempted to flee from the village. Their arrival & subsequent unexpected year end blessings encouraged the people to stand their ground & know that God was with them.
We can’t thank you enough for the many blessings!
2. Surveyed 10 square miles of land in the village & farmland for the families and future generations.
3. Established Nehemiah Interlocking Block Production that has provided jobs to 20 households
4. Constructed the Ndereto Nile Beth Israel Sister Congregation, now housing over 300 worshipers every weeks.
5. Cleared more than 20 acres for planting corn, cassava, & bananas.
6. Trained three young men as first aid clinicians and fully supplied the Nehemiah Field Medical Clinic with diagnostic tests & medicine & an AMBULANCE!!!!
7. Obtained Grinding Mill and sewing machines to meet practical needs of the families in Borongole
8. Distributed hundreds of ImpaX player solar radio receivers tuned to our Gospel radio station w/ the entire Bible imbedded in it.
9. Distributed Bibles and discipleship materials to area pastors in the region.
10. Construction of Beth Israel Farmhouse has begun as they currently are producing the over 60,000 bricks needed
11. Sponsored our second mission trip to the South Sudan in a year in Dec. 2014
12. Deployed Mr. Jonathan Lueken to South Sudan as a US missionary for six months
Thank you for your prayers as we (3) Lueken’s step out in faith to join Jonathan in South Sudan for a month this spring to further our work with Operation Nehemiah!
1. $9000 in expenses for the Lueken family to finally travel to South Sudan during Jon’s 6 month stay. Possibly leaving in March or April.
Pray also for the Levi family’s who need as much just for their airfare.
2. $10,000 for Agriculture development (tools, supplies, seed, etc) going into the wet season in March and drip irrigation system set up ahead of time for the dry season in October so they can plant & harvest food year round.
3. $46,000 towards Beth Israel Farmhouse construction
4. Funds toward or donations of automotive parts & tools purchased in the US. for repair of truck on the ground.
5. Funds or donations of complete windows with screens (50 needed), doors or tiles for the Farmhouse
This scripture (below) was clearly expressed through, Timothy, the Field Director (William Levi’s nephew), when he received word of a very generous end of the year donation, & he emailed saying: " I am just blown up by God's continuous blessings. The Lord is really good and always not forsaking us (OPERATION NEHEMIAH MISSIONS). 2014 - 2015 we have a lot to testify about in His name above all names JESUS CHRIST! My heart is just filled with joy and nothing I can really do to express my gratitude but only to say may His name be worshiped and praised forever and ever Amen."
“As it is written, he scatters abroad; he gives to the poor; his deeds of justice, goodness, kindness & benevolence will go on & endure forever!
And God Who provides seed for the sower & bread for eating will also provide & multiply your resources for sowing & increase the fruits of your righteousness.
Thus you will be enriched in every way, so that you can be generous, & your generosity as it is administered by us will bring forth thanksgiving to God.
For the service that the ministering of this fund renders does not only fully supply what is lacking to the saints [in Borongole], but it also overflows in many cries of thanksgiving to God.
Because at your standing of the test of this ministry, they will glorify God for your loyalty & obedience to the Gospel of Christ which you confess, as well as for your generous-hearted liberality to them and to all.
And they yearn for you while they pray for you, because of the surpassing measure of God’s grace in you.
Now thanks be to God for His Gift, [precious] beyond telling [His indescribable, inexpressible, free Gift]!
2 Cor 9:9-15
*Jonathan recorded an audio book of William Levi’s story,
THE BIBLE or the AXE:
One Man’s Dramatic Escape from Persecution in Sudan.
For your donation, we’ll send you a homemade copy (9 Cd’s) of the audio book or the actual hard copy book,
just let us know which one.
(please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery).
On Line tax deductible donations can be made on the website www.operationsnehemiah.org
To Donate scroll to the bottom - Choose option #2
Then choose PayPal or Credit card Note:one time or recurring/monthly option.
MAIL checks to: OPERATION NEHEMIAH MISSIONS PO Box 2401, Plainville, MA 02762
FROM THE PEOPLE OF BORONGOLE, SOUTH SUDAN!!!